Saturday, January 24, 2009

And so the madness begins. . .

So, this is what a "blog" is, eh?  Very interesting.  Well, My name is Jeff.  This is my blog.  As king of said blog, I decree that I shall use it to post my thoughts, writing, interesting videos, and links to interesting articles.  Pretty much all things of an interesting nature.  I have spoken! Harrumph!

I'm feelin' a bit punch drunk this early in the morning, so I shall start with some madness.  http://www.timecube.com/
I found this website while researching for a story, it is the blog of a man by the name of Gene Ray.  He, as you might be able to tell, is simply mad, schizophrenic most likely.  What is interesting, however, is reading along and following his "logic".  If you read it long enough, it starts to make sense.  Perhaps your mind just sort of accepts his parameters of his logic, and you soon cease to notice the unusual grammar and dime-turn logic.

Now, once madness finds a friend, then it ceases to be madness, yes?   Scientology comes to mind, but I have a truly less scary example.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsonomy
Don't you just want to find out about Marsism now?  Mmmmm cheese and beer!

By the by, here's the wiki list of pseudosciences that I used.  Any and all innaccuracies in this post can be blamed on this website as well as an abundance of laziness on my part.  Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment