Wednesday, July 22, 2009



Wow, I fail so hard. I am going to try to start posting my writing on here now, just because having fodder for the blogging might help me keep going. But First! I took a trip down to Pyeongtaek a few weeks ago for the annual teacher trip (yay!) I was late, so my day started a bit crappily, but soon we were on the road, drinking beer and soju. Man koreans know how to drink.

First we visited a couple of temples:
Then after spending a drunken night at a ski resort, we woke up at 730am and went out to some Lee Hyeong Seok's birthplace. He is most famous for this short story: The Buckwheat Blossoms. The area we were in was famous for the buckwheat, so we took pictures in fields and ate at a buckwheat specialty restaurant. But the best part was stopping by this art center off the side of the road by a buckwheat field.









1 comment: